Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Are there any beauty/hair salons in fes that are of moderate price?

And can I buy african american/black hair care products in some or most of the stores?



May seem like a stupid question but, who cares?



Are there any beauty/hair salons in fes that are of moderate price?

Like sarah said, it may be hard to find the one you want in fez. But they do have those african american type relaxers that keep your hair straight for a couple of months even after washing, I got my hair relaxed in Fez last year. And almost all the salons are cheap in Morocco! It depends on what you get though...For a blow dry they can be 15-25 dirham..[thats how much it cost me and i have long hair] which is a couple dollars in America.[oh how I miss paying 2-3 dollars to get my hair straightened!] A cut is about the same. Good luck =]



Are there any beauty/hair salons in fes that are of moderate price?

In my opinion no salon in Morocco is expensive. For sure you can get some hair care done that may cost more than a simple cut but it won't break the bank.



You can for sure by products for black African hair in Marjane, some salons may have it too though in Fez it may be harder to find (where I live there is more black people than in Fez area).



Are there any beauty/hair salons in fes that are of moderate price?

You should consider taking your own products with you. I bought hair coloring while I was in Morocco and it was true to it's color which left my hair a bright red. The coloring products I buy in America are not so true to the color, meaning it depends on your hair color, this was not true with the color I bought there. I ended up having to buy another color and coloring my hair a 2nd time just to get it presentable. Some hair care products are more expensive in Morocco than here in America. As for salon prices, Sarah T is correct they are not expensive at all.



Are there any beauty/hair salons in fes that are of moderate price?

yes there is one i know of tht a friend of mine i talk to runs and he charges $5:00 in american money

1 comment:

  1. I think the fee of $5 in an American saloon is too low. But for which service of hair, you are thinking about the US Saloons? The hair transplant surgery cost is too high in America than any other parts of the world.

    ReplyDelete