Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have real oily hair. Any solutions?

erm i have really oily hair (and skin). I look better when i let down my fringe however it gets oily in no time so it looks really flat and ugly. can anyone recommand any shampoo or hair care products that can keep my hair oil-free?



I have real oily hair. Any solutions?

There are special shampoos for oily hair and other treatments such as hair spa. However the best solution would be to ask your hairdresser. Keep in mind that bad diet has negative effects on your hair.



I have real oily hair. Any solutions?

wash it every day



or other day



I have real oily hair. Any solutions?

they have special shampoo and conditioner for oily hair. Herbal Essence, Suave, Garnier have good products for that... also a daily clarifying shampoo helps also.



I have real oily hair. Any solutions?

use A SHAMPOO WITH NON IRRITATING INGREDIENTS!



I have real oily hair. Any solutions?

OMG!! I HAVE THE SAME PROB. OK well heres what you do. Once a week mix 1/2 cup leamon juice and 1/2 cup of water pour it all over you r head and wrap ur hair in a warm towel for 10 mins then shampoo ur hair and rinse it out. it removes all the excess oil with out overdrying the hair. Hope this helps!



I have real oily hair. Any solutions?

Well hunny you should take at least take a shower everyday, to keep it from oilyness, my sister and my dad has that and they take a shower everyday. Thats the only solution.



I have real oily hair. Any solutions?

Any type of shampoo will do, just be sure to wash next to the scalp!



I have real oily hair. Any solutions?

I recommend trying different shampoos for oily hair until you find the one that suits you best. Make sure that you use a light conditioner afterwards on the ends of your hair. I would start with Neutragena. As for hair care products, mousse may be your best choice for styling. If I were you, I'd find a good salon and explain your situation to the stylist to see what hairstyle and products he/she thinks would work best for you.



There may be something that you're eating or not eating that is contributing to your oily skin and hair. I would try cutting out a certain type of food for a week and see if that doesn't improve your skin. For instance cut out dairy products for a week and if that doesn't help then try red meat or wheat products. It's worth a shot and you might get lucky and find something that helps. Also make sure that you're getting plenty of water every day.



As an aside, you'll be a lot less prone to wrinkles when you're older if that's any consolation.



I have real oily hair. Any solutions?

a very good shampoo of excessive oily hair is paul mitchell's tea tree shampoo...or aveda's rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner....avoid conditioners especially heavy ones....good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment