Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How to get thick, curly hair straight?

my hair has always been very thick and curly, and i've never been able to get it straight. my mom bought me a straightener a while ago, but i've yet to try it out.



so, is there any shampoo or hair care products that could help with keeping hair like mine straight?



How to get thick, curly hair straight?

my mum hss really thick curly hair..



she washes it..uses my shampoo/conditioner for straight hair..puts some straightening balm on it..uses a brush to try and blow dry it kinda straighter..then uses my hair straigteners and it goes dead straight.



4 straigteners the best for u tu use are either Ghds Or Another Make Called She



How to get thick, curly hair straight?

paul mitchel lil pricey, but its great!!



^



|



this is great for your hair!



How to get thick, curly hair straight?

herbal essence dangerously straight moose... works really really good! I love it and it smells good!



How to get thick, curly hair straight?

I agree-Paul Mitchell Super Skinny line is really good. The serum is a little oily, but if you're hair is super thick, it will help protect it.



How to get thick, curly hair straight?

Well first off it would be good if you got your hair thinned out it would make the process of straightening it quicker and easier. And the product i would suggest to straighten it out would be BED HEAD it is also pricy but it last long and a little goes a long way. it's worth it :) hope i helped.



How to get thick, curly hair straight?

Try these steps.



1. Before you go to bed, wash your hair with herbal essences pin straight.



2. Blow dry your hair and straighten most of it.



3. Put in stay in conditioner(it doesn't matter what brand it just makes it very shiny)



4.When you wake up, brush it and touch up on the straightening. make sure that when you straighten it put most of your hair on top of your head, straighten the bottom, and gradually keep letting more hair down. Good luck!



How to get thick, curly hair straight?

What ever brand of hair care products you use, make sure it is designed for curly hair (I love Garnier Fructis). After you wash your hair, put a few drops of hair serum in your hands and run through your hair. Dry your hair for just a few minutes with a blow dryer and run a round brush through your hair while you dry it. Now you are ready for your straightener. Use it on small (2 inch or less) sections of your hair. Don't let the iron stay in one spot too long or you'll risk burning your hair.



How to get thick, curly hair straight?

I have VERY thick curley hair!! I use "Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner"..That was helping my hair get straighter but, it still wasnt good enough for me..A couple weeks ago my mom bought me this "comb-like" deal to use. It worked great! I didnt think it would but it did! I got it at walmart for about 5 bucks. Its like a comb and you put it in front of your straightener it worked GREAT! I wish I could tell everyone about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment