Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm looking for a product line of hair care that will make my hair silky and straight....?

I'm a white girl with shoulder length hair. My hair is very thick and it is a little frizzy and bushy. It has some natural wave in it which is a thorn in my side because I want it to be frizz free and straight without having to take a straight iron to it. I wish there was a shampoo and conditioner that actually did what it says it does. I was thinking about getting the Frizz-ease product line when I went to the store tonight. Does anyone have any experience with it and does it work well? I have a baby and don't have lots of time to mess with my hair. I have so much hair, it would take FOREVER to take a straight iron to it every day. Is there anything that might work on my hair?



I'm looking for a product line of hair care that will make my hair silky and straight....?

try sunsilk products. they have 3 products that i think you might like. anti-poof, straigten up and de frizz. they come in a cream, conditioner and shampoo.



http://www.drugstore.com/templates/brand...



this is a link to the sunsilk products at drugstore.com



I'm looking for a product line of hair care that will make my hair silky and straight....?

Try pantene products.



I'm looking for a product line of hair care that will make my hair silky and straight....?

Hask Pure Shine Spray on Lumintar.



Wal Mart has it.



I'm looking for a product line of hair care that will make my hair silky and straight....?

I have a problem where my hair goes all fluffy and frizzy when it's just washed but i use Dove shampoo followed by Dove condidioner. I use the one for dry/damaged hair, it leaves my hair smoth, silky and straight. bingo!



I'm looking for a product line of hair care that will make my hair silky and straight....?

There is this Loreal's "Elvive" shampoo and conditioner,which works out for all kinds of hair and smooths them out.



Why don't you try out "Mrs.Marino" hair softener?(This is after shampooing ur hair)



I'm looking for a product line of hair care that will make my hair silky and straight....?

The BEST product can't be found in a store. It is natural rain water!! My grandmother use to have a barrel she would catch the rain in. It had a screen on top to catch debris. Just keep a container(like a gallon bottle) in your bathroom(or where ever you wash your hair) and make the final rinse using rain water. It has no chemicals(ok, I know about the chemicals in the air) and costs nothing!



I'm looking for a product line of hair care that will make my hair silky and straight....?

For dry hair pls try these hot oil massages....they will help in maintaing the natural sheen of your hair and will also condition your hair:



Hot oil massages: Warm 2 tsp. of olive oil and 2 tsp. coconut oil and gently massage every part of the scalp for 10-15 minutes. Rinse a towel in hot water, wipe and wind the hair around the head as it cools. Repeat 2 or 3 times to issue total saturation. After that, shampoo and rinse well. It is good for brittle dry hair.



Hot Caster oil massage: Warm 闄?cup of castor oil, massage into scalp and gently comb it. Bind the hair with hot towel on the head, wait for 30 minutes. Shampoo and rinse. As it is home made is so good to use for scanty hair.



Clove oil honey massage. Stir well 闄?cup of green olive oil with 1 cup of liquid honey. Shake vigorously. Keep the mixture to settle for a day or two. Massage into the scalp and comb it not touching the scalp. After massaging cover hair with plastic shower cap. Make it air tight to let the heat penetrate, leave like that for 20 to 30 minutes. Then shampoo and rinse well. It is good for dark hair to keep it shining and lustrous.



Take care



I'm looking for a product line of hair care that will make my hair silky and straight....?

U can use... Paras pharma's - Livon,



Marico's - Silk n shine



Numis, Sunsilk 9 to 9...etc...



Thatzs best way to manage your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment